In the event an accident or illness of an employee or visitor takes place in your office area, please take the following action:
- Call 911 first.
- Give the 911 Operator the following information:
- Company name and building address.
- Suite location of accident or illness.
- Type of injury, illness or symptoms.
- Do not move the injured or ill person. Try to make them comfortable.
- Call the Property Manager 919-354-1332 and give the details of the problem.
- Emergency units will be dispatched as a result of your call to 911.
- Property Management will notify building staff for help.
- Fire Rescue Squad and/or ambulance will be with you shortly to administer medical assistance or take the ill or injured person to the hospital.